AnchorMark | S2-TTT | Silicone Bronze Vintage | 5.5mm x 70mm | 500 QTY | excl GST
Stylish finish and extremely fast performance in hardwood decking timber.
The AnchorMark S2-TTT screws have a high level of weather resistance, making them perfect for our Hardwood Decking Timber.
The screws are designed and made in Germany with a drill tip that provides protection to timber, preventing tearing or splitting during installation. The self-drilling feature further enhances the ease and speed of installation. With a small head diameter, these screws can sink into the material cleanly and effortlessly. The grooved shank adds substantial holding-down strength, ensuring secure fastening.
The stainless steel grade of the screws (316) gives the screws a high corrosion and weather resistance, increased fracture torque, and makes them suitable for outdoor use and close to water applications. For best results, we recommend pre-drilling and pre-countersinking holes. For highly corrosive environments, we recommend the use of the 316 Stainless Steel coloured screw only (not vintage or black coated).
Advantages of this screw include:
- 316 stainless steel which offers a high degree of weather resistance. Timber is protected from tearing or splitting by the drill tip.
- The self-drilling tip makes the installation quick and easy.
- Small head diameter ensures that the head can sink in cleanly and easily.
- Grooved shank adds extreme holding-down strength.
- Available with three different finishes A) stainless, B) silicone bronze vintage, and C) black coated.
- Smooth head for a perfect barefoot proof finish.