B-Fix | Border | 1 x 10 units | Self-Drilling Screws | excl GST
Sharing the same mechanical properties as the B-Fix One, the B-Fix Border permits the first and last deck boards to be attached directly to the end of the joists, producing an entirely seamless finish to the decking. Plugging is thus no longer necessary.
Positioning the B-Fix Border is aided by the small ‘visor’ above the screw holes which sits comfortably on the end of the joist, so no height adjustment is necessary. The first deck board should be fitted after the B-Fix Border is securely screwed to the joists.
- Invisible attachment of first and last boards
- High finish level, invisible on all boards
- Quick and easy installation: 40% time savings
- Respects wood movement: «spring effect»
- Local disassembly possible
- Reinforced stainless steel self-drilling screws
- Specialist approved patented system
- Made in Belgium
B-Fix Border: 301 stainless steel
The B-Fix Border is sold by the box, each box contains 5 sachets of 10 units and instructions. Self-drilling screws are also included. The Torx bit 20 is not included in the Border Box. It is however supplied in the B-Fix One box.